Tuesday, January 25, 2005

as long as josh is still reading, it's worth scrounging up the obsurd meaningless moments of my days and collecting them here for future generations to enjoy. observe. learn from my errors. bask in my glory. fidget in my awkwardness. wallow in my misery. speak only when spoken to. eat all their vegetables. avoid scurvey like the plague.

for my part, i'm off to get packing. how many doors do you have to knock on before someone has a scale you can borrow to weigh your bags that are burdened with books you fear may tear a whole through the cheap fabric....5. now, THAT'S trivia!

when i'll blog next, nobody knows.......


3 Comments:

Blogger governor said...

Hey! What's going on here? I read your blog! Dang it... why are so many people shutting down their blogs?

January 31, 2005 at 5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about work at home based business opportunity You should check it out sometime.

October 26, 2005 at 1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bebo download skinz

February 20, 2007 at 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home