Wednesday, July 21, 2004

update...so i actually got a response, and a good one, about my post a while back on what might happen if there was a terrorist attack in the states before the elections. so paul, who has a very nice blog and has linked me *yeehaw!*, here's lookin' at you, kid. (with my electronic eye, of course)

post script - naturally i'd perma link paul's site, but as im tired and figure this will be my last post since i'm leaving for SPAIN! friday morning, this link should be up for a good three weeks.

catch ya on the flip-side
synchronize swatches

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the content in this blog about cz jewelry. Check out my blog/Website about cz jewelry see if there is anything there you would be interested in. Christmas is just around the corner!

November 4, 2005 at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home